When you travel do you plan it all out or just go with the flow? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By which I mean do you plan what to do down to the time frames and such? Or would you rather just get there and do whatever you feel like without having a schedule?

I am the first because I have a serious issue with not being able to plan things out :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just go with the flow usually.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Areum

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a few ideas in mind, but most of the times they don't really go as planned :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Areum
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I plan wat i can, but things nvr work out so i just adjust to watever happens.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Eh, half and half
I try to plan and then I just give up and then I just go with wherever my "plans" take me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I plan some things to do so I always have something I can go and do if I have trouble deciding on the fly but I won't stick strictly to it if I feel like doing something else
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Half and half I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread