- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
But you still have to read a book and write a speech
when this burden is over I'm sleeping for 16 hours straight I need REST!
Thank you I'm about to stay up rehearsingwriting a speech and reading a whole book is though i wish you the best of luckyou'll be proud of yourself once you are done with it
don't neglect your health too much, okay? you won't be able to do anything if you're sickThank you I'm about to stay up rehearsing![]()
It's too late for that, today I got stuck getting rained on for 20 minutes and it sucked. The only consolation was that 3 of my coworkers were in the same boat as me and we were all miserable.don't neglect your health too much, okay? you won't be able to do anything if you're sick![]()
oh that's awful! maybe you'll be lucky and not catch anything.It's too late for that, today I got stuck getting rained on for 20 minutes and it sucked. The only consolation was that 3 of my coworkers were in the same boat as me and we were all miserable.