When your switching ingredients works better than the og (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Last time I made this chicken recipe I didn’t have rice cakes so I used normal rice instead, and it was lowkey better than with the rice cakes. Now I’m making it again and I’m using normal rice again because it’s more convieninet and better, which I consider a success. I know it’s not the most inventive substitution but it works so :pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread