Sensitive When You're Mourning... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is something you want typically from those around you?
I know everyone is different.
(I'm asking as two people in my life may lose people they care about and I want to know what
may be helpful to them??)

For me, I usually just need quiet so I can cry it out.
Then when I'm ready I want to talk about who I'm mourning with someone.
When my grandma passed away in October I had a breakdown that lasted for like an hour.
Then I just laid in bed with my BF talking to him about her...
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I need comfort first, then to be left alone so I can either sleep or write. But it's also nice when they let me know that they're available if I need them.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I need comfort first, then to be left alone so I can either sleep or write. But it's also nice when they let me know that they're available if I need them.
Thanks! I try to send messages of support if someone loses a loved one but I sometimes feel like it can be annoying?? I don't know I feel like there is a way to do it and then a way NOT to do it???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Thanks! I try to send messages of support if someone loses a loved one but I sometimes feel like it can be annoying?? I don't know I feel like there is a way to do it and then a way NOT to do it???
I think one message may be enough, then let them reach out when they're ready. That's just me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have to have everything continue as normal tbh... I guess as death doesn't affect me that deeply, it's like I'm constantly aware that everyone's going to die so its calming when they do.
Although It depends on how and when... If their quite old or have an terminal illness.. The mourning period for me starts way before their death... It kinda like a weird pre mourning situation as I know their close, so it seems like I bounce back quicker than the others when they die. Im not comfortable with condolences...find them awkward and when people say 'I'm sorry for your loss' I know its just respectful generally as i say the same to others and such, but when it's said to me it feels off.. But then I've always been a backward bunny.

Imnot sure how I would handle an unexpected death if it was someone I was close to... But descending into madness could be a plausible option.
But if not I would like with most difficult situations, I'd rather be left alone, the more people trying to support me the worse I become.. People tend to hinder my healing process regardless if their intentions are good, which is a hard thing to explain to someone that's trying their best to Comfort me cause they care.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have to have everything continue as normal tbh... I guess as death doesn't affect me that deeply, it's like I'm constantly aware that everyone's going to die so its calming when they do.
Although It depends on how and when... If their quite old or have an terminal illness.. The mourning period for me starts way before their death... It kinda like a weird pre mourning situation as I know their close, so it seems like I bounce back quicker than the others when they die. Im not comfortable with condolences...find them awkward and when people say 'I'm sorry for your loss' I know its just respectful generally as i say the same to others and such, but when it's said to me it feels off.. But then I've always been a backward bunny.

Imnot sure how I would handle an unexpected death if it was someone I was close to... But descending into madness could be a plausible option.
But if not I would like with most difficult situations, I'd rather be left alone, the more people trying to support me the worse I become.. People tend to hinder my healing process regardless if their intentions are good, which is a hard thing to explain to someone that's trying their best to Comfort me cause they care.
Your perspective is always interesting and appreciated thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread