- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,168
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
I jest my friend of course I know THG ain't a "happy" song...happiest girl lol
it's my fav BP song!!!
how about this then...
I jest my friend of course I know THG ain't a "happy" song...happiest girl lol
not bp try again lolI jest my friend of course I know THG ain't a "happy" song...
it's my fav BP song!!!
how about this then...
who said it had to be BP???not bp try again lol
I did! lolwho said it had to be BP???
but you do raise a good question - what is BP's "happiest" song
thinking about it maybe ice cream????I did! lol
I was thinking boombahyahthinking about it maybe ice cream????
would that be their "happiest" song
it's a very good and upbeat song but the question is what makes it the "happiest" BP song?y not :00
Usually @motorp77online whos also online with u
@nadia
@centen
@Day
@Yuzuru
@Sooyaabean
@LilacNyx
@YouChan
@ApexApinkPanda
@ProudOrbit
@velvet
@DearEagleZ
@WALUIGI
@gyuvin
@Jungwonie
@frocho
@jungmocha17
@Yachii
@Hyunjinbias
@won_young
@fairyOfshampOO
@kingdom
@LexiLoo
@snsd2beg
@Tickita
@ChenXiao
@Sweettooth_Sails
@K1NG
@ichigohon
@ningholic
@Lunatic
@0beluz
@hao
tbf im kind of alway online bossUsually @motorp77
true that lmaotbf im kind of alway online boss![]()
Which proves my point even furthertbf im kind of alway online boss![]()
yep saw u online lolI`m online when the day changes so 0 kst, like most ppl![]()