- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Journalism at its finest am I right
IMAGINE IF THEY WRITE THIS ABOUT EVERY IDOL WE WOULD GET SOME ACTUAL NEWS SKSKSKI LIKE THIS KIND OF NEWS OKAY
Taeyong for life
I invented the TY dp'sTaeyong for life![]()
that's why in the beginning for a second I thought that vikki is youI invented the TY dp's
even I thought it was me in the beginningthat's why in the beginning for a second I thought that vikki is you![]()
YES PLEASEIMAGINE IF THEY WRITE THIS ABOUT EVERY IDOL
EVERYONE MONITOR AT LEAST 50 IDOLS EACH, REFRESH THEIR INSTA EVERY SECOND!YES PLEASE
EVERYONE MONITOR AT LEAST 50 IDOLS EACH, REFRESH THEIR INSTA EVERY SECOND!
together we can cure the kpop drought and boredomThank you for your understanding
I call stalking bts_twttogether we can cure the kpop drought and boredom
OK YOU NEED 43 IDOLS MOREI call stalking bts_twt
Dibs on nct and their future members should cover itOK YOU NEED 43 IDOLS MORE
NOOOODibs on nct and their future members should cover it![]()