I need friends who like Ado :crycry:
Shumy Joined 28 April 2024 Messages 39 Reactions Received 47 Location USA Website twitch.tv Cards View Profile KS Coins 201 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female, Other Pronouns She/they/it 28 April 2024 #1 I need friends who like Ado Reactions: Lexie
Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 8,999 Reactions Received 2,809 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,813 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 28 April 2024 #2 Here I am!!!!!!!!!!! Reactions: Shumy
silver_eunnie Joined 8 October 2023 Messages 1,267 Reactions Received 1,364 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3 Fandom 🤍 Multistan Gender Female Pronouns 🤍 Any Pronouns 28 April 2024 #3 ADO MENTIONED GRRRAHHHHH
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 28 April 2024 #4 Heyy, I'm a newer fan!
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 28 April 2024 #5 I'M HERE fan since usseewa :3