I see there's new members here on this site from the other site, and I just wanna know what friends made it over here.
Ofcourse I knew that, one of my favorites! :DI've been here but you knew that![]()
I don't know what you are but it's not my people.Well, obviously I'm here.
![]()
I don't know what you are but it's not my people.
jk i love you that's why i roast u so much
Omg, I'm never going to escape that CLC shit lmaoYour favourite thot is here
stan CLC and Loona
Bonjour, HOE. WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE?I'm here >.<
4 DAYS AGO SIS.Bonjour, HOE. WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE?
Omg, so sweet.! I'm glad you're here, I love it that there's actually people I like here :D4 DAYS AGO SIS.
I'm glad to see the queen on site too![]()
I hope you'll be active here sis. I've missed seeing you aroundOmg, so sweet.! I'm glad you're here, I love it that there's actually people I like here :D
Queen of the Minutemen strikes again.Another settlement needs your help. I'll mark it on your map.
I will try to be, I promise!I hope you'll be active here sis. I've missed seeing you around![]()