18+ Where are these users? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I actually had forgotten for a while :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:



And then everyone just changes their names again :jisoosmh:

Not me though, i like consistency, i'm the kind of guy who keeps same name, same dp, same sig, same badges years ^^
I'm keeping my username 5ever! Although I will occasionally hold a poll to help decide my new DP but even then I still make them in the same avatar making app so it's never really a big change LOL
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm keeping my username 5ever! Although I will occasionally hold a poll to help decide my new DP but even then I still make them in the same avatar making app so it's never really a big change LOL
We need more trustfully people like u (and me) :sakUwu:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm keeping my username 5ever! Although I will occasionally hold a poll to help decide my new DP but even then I still make them in the same avatar making app so it's never really a big change LOL
Hendery made a liar out of me! LOL
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
WAIT! Yoda is @StarWarsBitch ?

Did I know this?

I'm trying to remember if I knew this and then forgot.


I've been wondering where she was.

Thought she was meditating in a swamp somewhere.

Revelations!

:pandahappy:
lol Oppa you're terrible at figuring who's who, cute though.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
WAIT! Yoda is @StarWarsBitch ?

Did I know this?

I'm trying to remember if I knew this and then forgot.


I've been wondering where she was.

Thought she was meditating in a swamp somewhere.

Revelations!

:pandahappy:
is a he though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread