Where are you from? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I always like to see the diversity in where everyone lives, its cool to me lol, so where are you all from, or living now?

I am from Lansing, Michigan, but I am currently living in Missouri oop- both states in the USA

I really need to make more creative threads, at this point I'm just repeating old ones I made back on AKP rippp
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I always like to see the diversity in where everyone lives, its cool to me lol, so where are you all from, or living now?

I am from Lansing, Michigan, but I am currently living in Missouri oop- both states in the USA

I really need to make more creative threads, at this point I'm just repeating old ones I made back on AKP rippp
Born and raised in the English countryside county of Devon.



Now living in Mitaka, Tokyo which is one of the world's largest metropolis cities.

 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you!! your aesthetic is too omg; it's so calming and pretty :pikahappy:
Also I knew you were from India :queen:
thank you!
I aim to try <3

:queen:
we are such goals omg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Omg I’m omg from omg los omg Angeles omg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread