Where are you now Vs Where you Want to be? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Currently in my first real job out of college. Slowly adulting.

I want to work more with my hands, live alone with a cat, drive. More physically active.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Currently in my first real job out of college. Slowly adulting.

I want to work more with my hands, live alone with a cat, drive. More physically active.
I hope you can achieve all your goals :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We just talked about our scandal in my thread :haylul: I was kidding you a bit on purpose:haylul:
Oh I remember i just wanted to see if you cared enough to remember the love we shared?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Rn I'm kinda heartbroken, at college and not really sure if I would like to work my major :) I just want the opposite of this x)
Shit I hope things work out for you in the end <3
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Rn I'm kinda heartbroken, at college and not really sure if I would like to work my major :) I just want the opposite of this x)
I can feel you girl... I was heartbroken myself few times :wimwim:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hmm... good question.

Right now, I'm living in an apartment with a roommate and our cat, and in the future I'd like to find my own place and get my own cat (or dog if my new place has a yard lol). If I do get a dog, it'd be either a golden mix or Lab mix - but NOT mixed with a beagle. Beagles are stubborn asf!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also, female dog bc in my experience, they're way better behaved than male dogs!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmm... good question.

Right now, I'm living in an apartment with a roommate and our cat, and in the future I'd like to find my own place and get my own cat (or dog if my new place has a yard lol). If I do get a dog, it'd be either a golden mix or Lab mix - but NOT mixed with a beagle. Beagles are stubborn asf!
Sounds like your'e halfway there already
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread