Where can I buy kpop posters of older groups? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I used to use catchop for older gen girl groups per say, for me.
But then they stopped coming up with the posters for some reason or another.

How about ebay? (they usually have vintage gear there) from my shopping exp.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I used to use catchop for older gen girl groups per say, for me.
But then they stopped coming up with the posters for some reason or another.

How about ebay? (they usually have vintage gear there) from my shopping exp.
I always forget about ebay for some reason. That probably will be my best bet.

I'll try there first and see what I can find.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's going to be impossible to find anything on official kpop sites like Yes Asia or Kpopmart. Even if companies restock old albums, they likely aren't going to restock the posters
I found a few on ebay and Amazon
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
@StarlessHeaven aww hell look what you did now?

There are tons of great older kpop posters on ebay. But now I want them all! But I'm 41 years old. I cant have every square inch of my bedroom walls covered in girl group kpop posters lol.

Damnit. What do I do?
Age is just a number. Go nuts and let your korean girl posters adorn I say!
I am 32 and I have posters of some up. So not much difference between us.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Age is just a number. Go nuts and let your korean girl posters adorn I say!
I am 32 and I have posters of some up. So not much difference between us.
So true. Just because I've been on Earth for 41 years doesn't mean I have to stop doing what I love. And for the last 5 years that love has been kpop.

I just ordered a f(x) poster off ebay. I have my eye on a nice Sonamoo one too. I might get it.

Thanks again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So true. Just because I've been on Earth for 41 years doesn't mean I have to stop doing what I love. And for the last 5 years that love has been kpop.

I just ordered a f(x) poster off ebay. I have my eye on a nice Sonamoo one too. I might get it.

Thanks again.
You are plenty welcome friend. Anytime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s tricky. stuff from older groups are hard to find
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread