- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
You told me for Japanese 😄Japan or the US for some reason
I am Swiss 💜💜💜 but I like both UK and Japan 🙏Based on your location that you listed it says Switzerland, Japan and England. However Lady Grey sounds pretty English so I'd assume you're from England?
I see lol, have you been to those countries?I am Swiss 💜💜💜 but I like both UK and Japan 🙏
I thought you were American so 😂
yeah I went to both and I have family in EnglandI see lol, have you been to those countries?
and mine are more BritishI do speak English quite comfortably, but my mannerisms are more french lmao.
I seeAmerican, but then again I assume most people here are American.
it's great tbhI see I see, my English isn't that bad then![]()
![]()
ngl I do the same asdfvhdfgcAmerican, but then again I assume most people here are American.
thanksit's great tbh
ngl I do the same asdfvhdfgc
I do too even though I'm not American myself😂it's great tbh
ngl I do the same asdfvhdfgc
well you are rightTo be honest; I didn't remember not knowing you being Swiss, so I went to check your intro. You reveal you're from Switzerland in your second post. So that's why.