- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
true :D. it´s like 90% American and 9% German? :Di had a weird feeling everyone but me is from americaturns out some of the users i thought were american are actually german but there is sill a lot of americans here
you have thought everyone is from Alabama? :DSweet home Alabama
*sings* where the skies are always bluuuuuuuuuue... lol sorry, getting OTSweet home Alabama
well, I wouldn´t mind being from the States :). please, do keep thinking me American :DThe States but I guess that's just the American in me![]()
That's understandableI legit thought @Vikki was Canadian![]()
Then what do you like on your hotdog?well, I wouldn´t mind being from the States :). please, do keep thinking me American :D
I don´t but there is always an option for that ....... ketchup! :DThen what do you like on your hotdog?
(sorry if you don't eat meat)
I'm asking you this, because you were surprised when you found out where I am from.before finding out where they actually are from?
Me, too.I legit thought @Vikki was Canadian![]()