COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Where do Shotaro & Sungchan live? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sorry for that, just Chenle deserves so much more attention for how stable he is!
Chenle literally sounds like he is standing still even when he is singing while dancing!

he could literally be dancing his ass off and sound perfectly normal!

he deserves so much
RenLe are both great vocalists, I just can't imagine SM making either of them a main vocal...

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I really don't pay attention to SM like that to be honest with you...
TVXQ is the only one and they have 2 members lmao

Chenle & Haechan are both main vocals, it's just that Chenle doesn't tend to get the standout lines like highnotes etc.... bcs his main strength is precisely that he is STABLE AF. Like this performance of No.1 5DREAM did really shows the state of their vocals really well.

Renjun does amazing when standing more or less still (and thus SM has him stand more or less still during his parts)
Jisung is passable
Jeno & Jaemin aren't good enough to get singing lines in SM

and finally Chenle is dancing for basically all his parts and is the only one you can hear during the chorus that is TECHNICALLY in unison

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I really don't pay attention to SM like that to be honest with you...
also sorry for ranting but once I get going I can't stop and this is a topic I am SO PASSIONATE ABOUT

Chenle gets ABSURDLY little love for his vocals and his stableness and just overall! He gets too little love PERIOD! He is just... he is such an amazing vocal and he can play the piano and he is kind and he is funny and he is the one god damn extrovert in NCT and still most NCTzens just see him as Jisung's side kick and it just makes me wanna scream bcs how can ppl not SEE how loveable and amazing he is!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
also sorry for ranting but once I get going I can't stop and this is a topic I am SO PASSIONATE ABOUT

Chenle gets ABSURDLY little love for his vocals and his stableness and just overall! He gets too little love PERIOD! He is just... he is such an amazing vocal and he can play the piano and he is kind and he is funny and he is the one god damn extrovert in NCT and still most NCTzens just see him as Jisung's side kick and it just makes me wanna scream bcs how can ppl not SEE how loveable and amazing he is!
Chenle was one of my faves when I first got into NCT.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Prob with dreamies as they have a spare room...
as they will be picked up for events in same car....

Wait and see what car they come in at events..
alone[or with wayv]... new dorms... [[[as wayv maybe using the new dorm with them atm]
dreamie car... with dreamies

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Prob with dreamies as they have a spare room...
as they will be picked up for events in same car....

Wait and see what car they come in at events..
alone[or with wayv]... new dorms... [[[as wayv maybe using the new dorm with them atm]
dreamie car... with dreamies
I think WayV dorms are totally out, bcs atm they are the dorms with the most members living in them, so I doubt they would add 2 MORE there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread