Where Do You Get Your Zits? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So this is random but I want to know I'm not the only one who struggles badly with this.
I have the tendency to get zits on the edges of my lips and they look like cold sores.
Right on the dip of my chin and on my forehead.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
excuse me, but those are beauty spots.

it´s crazy that I have wrinkles and acné. I understand how confusing it must be for everyone around me :D
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
in the most random places :jisoosmh: on my neck, below my ear, inside my nose, on my back and so on... the only good thing is that i rarely get them on my forehead and cheeks
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Cheeks, nose and jaw line.. But its all hormonal based, so they flare up when I'm getting closer to my time of the month. But I get more that I ever did as a teenager now a days it's like my face has late puberty lol
But I scar easy so even though I don't touch them they leave darker marks and scars, that take a while to fade, but their not noticeable until you're right in front of me.
Im One with them though, makes my face interesting lol
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
My cheeks, especially my right one, and chin
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
same places as you actually.
though once i had the whole bottom half of my face flare up starting from the corners of my mouth for some reason?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread