Where do you go when you want to be alone? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually just go to my room. If I'm out and not near my house, then I'll go outside or to the bathroom.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My bedroom or the bathroom
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use to go to my bedroom, but now I lived with my bf can't do that, so I just into my work room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
My room
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
outside for a walk i guess, my grandma constantly walks around our already small apartment like she's running a mini marathon so there's not much space at home where i can be alone
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread