Where do you like to do your work? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ideally at the desk, but sometimes I do work in bed too, it's more comfy
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I work better either on the couch or at the dining table– bed I get too distracted
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually worked at my desk, but sometimes at the dining table.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
In a cafe it's very ideal, but since cafes are closed now due to quarantine, I am getting used to my desk. As long as there's a cup of coffee and some calm music without lyrics is playing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread