I usually go to Subway or McDonalds
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 April 2021 #1 I usually go to Subway or McDonalds Reactions: Abeamus, Yili, Areum and 5 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 15 April 2021 #2 I don't eat outside that much But I like going to Chinese restaurant Reactions: Mangoey, ADORA and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 15 April 2021 #3 I don't eat out too much but if I do then I order from a Japanese restaurant. Reactions: Mangoey and ADORA
lotusflower Joined 6 February 2021 Messages 1,117 Reactions Received 1,890 Location In your dreams Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multifan Gender Female 15 April 2021 #4 Chick-fil-a, Wendys, or Culvers Reactions: Mangoey, ADORA and Villains
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 15 April 2021 #5 I don´t eat out. Maybe a piece of cake once a year at a café. Reactions: Mangoey, ADORA and Villains
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 15 April 2021 #6 I go to a Chinese place near my home that I adore....a couple actually. Reactions: Mangoey, ADORA and Villains
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 April 2021 #7 I used to go to Burger King often; but I don't go to any for a few years. Reactions: Mangoey, ADORA and Villains
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 15 April 2021 #8 Ive been ordering take out poki from the spot mini a lot recently. Chick fil a as well. Reactions: ADORA
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 15 April 2021 #9 Double post Reactions: ADORA
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 15 April 2021 #10 At home usually, but there's a cafe in my city which I love. I also miss the time when I used to eat in the university's cafeteria Reactions: ADORA
At home usually, but there's a cafe in my city which I love. I also miss the time when I used to eat in the university's cafeteria
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 April 2021 #11 Potbelly Reactions: ADORA
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 15 April 2021 #12 I go to either Whataburger or Wendy's. Sometimes McDonald's and Subway or either I raid my pantry Reactions: ADORA
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 15 April 2021 #13 Chipotle or local restaurants Reactions: ADORA
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 15 April 2021 #14 My kitchen