TV Where do you watch your kdramas? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A long time ago (not really, just a few months ago) I used to have a premium subscription to DramaFever, but the website was shutdown by WB and I was left with a lot of dramas to watch. Now I try to download some of the dramas or watch them online, but some of the subtitles or the quality of the videos are so bad that I wanted to know where do you watch your kdramas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I watch them on Viki, to be honest lmao. I don't know of any other thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kamito and perhapz
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and perhapz
Joined
12 January 2020
Messages
5
Reactions Received
7
Location
日本
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1578808234117.png

I use an American VPN to access more shows on Netflix in Japan. They all have Japanese subtitles. Which tells you the fact that myself can understand the show instead of using English subtitles.
I use a bit of Google to help say this www
 
  • Like
Reactions: kamito

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kamito
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kissasian.sh
this site has Korean Japanese chinese and even Thai dramas and movies with engli subs

bonus
if u like anime
kiss anime.ru


but both have ads. So be careful
I'll check it out! Thanks!
1578808234117.png

I use an American VPN to access more shows on Netflix in Japan. They all have Japanese subtitles. Which tells you the fact that myself can understand the show instead of using English subtitles.
I use a bit of Google to help say this www
I always get confused on how to use a different VPN lol

They are a bit haha I guess I didn't notice.
But I have to admit that now they are better than before
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread