@Jimimis
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 May 2019 #1 @Jimimis Reactions: Skinnny and Jimimis
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 23 May 2019 #2 Reactions: Skinnny
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 May 2019 #3 I had to move the thread but feel free to change the prefix (I didn't know what to take) ^^ Reactions: Skinnny
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 May 2019 #4 Belgizen said: I had to move the thread but feel free to change the prefix (I didn't know what to take) ^^ Click to expand... thanks Reactions: Belgizen
Belgizen said: I had to move the thread but feel free to change the prefix (I didn't know what to take) ^^ Click to expand... thanks
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 May 2019 #5 Hajima said: thanks Click to expand... no probs