WHERE IS NCT! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know they have a Japanese album in April but for their Korean comback I read somewhere it was in June but I think that’s a rumor
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i dont its a great time for a comeback. everyone is so focused on the case lately that it will probably be overshadowed. i even missed mamamoo's cb and listened to yeri's solo song 9 hours after it was released.
kinda sad people bringing other idols down with seugri tbh like people unstanning big bang after he has left the group
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
SM are probably gonna give NCT the big summer slot this year so I'm not complaining!
I wish they were active all year round tbh such a large group it shocking they arent always busy
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know they have a Japanese album in April but for their Korean comback I read somewhere it was in June but I think that’s a rumor
havent seen any of this info please link
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
They better treat my bois right also pls sm leave nctzen as a fandom name
why would they change the name it was announced on a live stream? and trust i think sm will treat nct the best out of all the groups
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread