Where to start with Loona? (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So... I really like Yves and Chuu.
But I dont get the concept and the dont even know where t start with the group.
And I got the feeling they dont promote that much tbh.

Can someone explain it to me...? Like give me crash course?
I tried to google, but I'm lazy and the "stan Loona" movement is too strong so I found mostly irrelevant things.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd say best if you start from the beginning with Heejin, but Yves and Chuu are introduced pretty late and Idk how your musical tastes are, but if you really wanna deep dive into Loona and get the full experience, starting at the beginning is a good choice.

@la_mort_pour_vous @Ireneisbaee @perhapz maybe one of you guys can help.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So... I really like Yves and Chuu.
But I dont get the concept and the dont even know where t start with the group.
And I got the feeling they dont promote that much tbh.

Can someone explain it to me...? Like give me crash course?
I tried to google, but I'm lazy and the "stan Loona" movement is too strong so I found mostly irrelevant things.

Watch all of their debut solos in order. Then the sub unit releaes and then the b sides maybe.
If you want to get into loonaverse, you will find plenty of analysis videos on Youtube. But if you are not the type to like theories, you can simply enjoy their music.
The popular solos are heart attack, singing in the rain, eclipse, egoist and vivid.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
close your device and back away
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
So each of LOONA's members were revealed each month through a solo song and a music video, starting from Oct. 2016 with the first member Heejin. She and the next three members, Hyunjin, Yeojin, Haseul and Vivi, form a subunit called "LOONA 1/3". The next subunit is "Odd Eye Circle" which includes the next 3 members Kim Lip, Jinsoul and Choerry. Lastly there is the last subunit "yyxy" by Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye. All these subunits also have their own songs and music videos. After all members and subunits have been announced in 2 years, they finally debuted.

All their solos are really diverse, so ig there is no real concept?
You should start with all solos, subunit songs and maybe some bsides.
If you want to get to know the member better, then I REALLY recommend you LOONA TV.






I've linked a playlist for their mv's and a playlist for LOONA TV.
Anyways, stan LOONA :pepeheart:
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,259
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,890
Ship
Wreck
So each of LOONA's members were revealed each month through a solo song and a music video, starting from Oct. 2016 with the first member Heejin. She and the next three members, Hyunjin, Yeojin and Vivi, form a subunit called "LOONA 1/3". The next subunit is "Odd Eye Circle" which includes the next 3 members Kim Lip, Jinsoul and Choerry. Lastly there is the last subunit "yyxy" by Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye. All these subunits also have their own songs and music videos. After all members and subunits have been announced in 2 years, they finally debuted.

All their solos are really diverse, so ig there is no real concept?
You should start with all solos, subunit songs and maybe some bsides.
If you want to get to know the member better, then I REALLY recommend you LOONA TV.






I've linked a playlist for their mv's and a playlist for LOONA TV.
Anyways, stan LOONA :pepeheart:
1/3 is Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul and Vivi, Yeojin is unitless
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So each of LOONA's members were revealed each month through a solo song and a music video, starting from Oct. 2016 with the first member Heejin. She and the next three members, Hyunjin, Yeojin and Vivi, form a subunit called "LOONA 1/3". The next subunit is "Odd Eye Circle" which includes the next 3 members Kim Lip, Jinsoul and Choerry. Lastly there is the last subunit "yyxy" by Yves, Chuu, Go Won and Olivia Hye. All these subunits also have their own songs and music videos. After all members and subunits have been announced in 2 years, they finally debuted.

All their solos are really diverse, so ig there is no real concept?
You should start with all solos, subunit songs and maybe some bsides.
If you want to get to know the member better, then I REALLY recommend you LOONA TV.






I've linked a playlist for their mv's and a playlist for LOONA TV.
Anyways, stan LOONA :pepeheart:
:bigcatlove:
this is awesome
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So each of LOONA's members were revealed each month through a solo song and a music video, starting from Oct. 2016 with the first member Heejin. She and the next three members, Hyunjin, Yeojin and Vivi, form a subunit called "LOONA 1/3"
Poor Haseul :welp:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,259
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,890
Ship
Wreck
I fite everyone that says that. Poor Yeojin is the / in the 1/3 :chickill:
I used to say that but whenever they do unit performances, Yeojin always ends up performing on her own :sanathink:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I used to say that but whenever they do unit performances, Yeojin always ends up performing on her own :sanathink:
:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

Remind me of the time he called RV OT4 :taesip:



Coz you've been watching Cherry Bomb dance practice too much and she isn't there :umjicry:
:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
How often are you gonna remind me, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad: I LOVE KIM YERIM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread