- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
eft fyjc uk imma nieft fyjc uk ia maha![]()
eft fyjc uk tga ukr![]()
![]()
![]()
As much as I love the fact that you guys are using cryptography of some sort, I just want to remind you that it's against the rules to use languages that arent english for more than a post or 2eft fyjc uk duw qbk:wonugl:![]()
eft fyjc uk jaja kuhaeft fyjc uk imma ni![]()
Eep- Sorry >.<As much as I love the fact that you guys are using cryptography of some sort, I just want to remind you that it's against the rules to use languages that arent english for more than a post or 2
I still love it though, but if you guys continue Ill have to give you wps![]()
Sorry! i didn't know! i'll stopAs much as I love the fact that you guys are using cryptography of some sort, I just want to remind you that it's against the rules to use languages that arent english for more than a post or 2
I still love it though, but if you guys continue Ill have to give you wps![]()
My dad used to play that song all the time when me and my brother were in the car. we didn't know what it was at the time, but we 'sang' along anyway XDI didn't know it was kpop. It was this:
Taste~My first was
but then i forgot about it so
What got me into kpop girl groups was
And
AND THAT HOW I FOUND OUT I A BIG FAN OF CUTE THINGS *SO THAT MAKE ME A TOMBOY WHO LIKE CUTE THINGS*