Where would you like to go for a vacation? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,216
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,652
Ship
Wreck
You say after Covid but idk Australia looks pretty tempting right now because of that :pandatea: I'd probably go with South Korea or Japan though depending on what stuff I could do.
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
black forest in germany
seems like a very peaceful place. somewhere I'd want to meditate


You say after Covid but idk Australia looks pretty tempting right now because of that :pandatea: I'd probably go with South Korea or Japan though depending on what stuff I could do.
yep australia is beautiful
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Abeamus

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So many places I would love to visit tbh. South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, France, Italy, etc.

Ngl I could probably go on and on with that list. So many places to go, so little money.:pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would love to go to South Korea. It would be amazing to visit one of the music shows one time and experience all the great food and get to know the culture :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread