I feel like i recognise so many, yet i cant be sure...
How are you guys??
2 days has felt like years lmfao
How are you guys??
2 days has felt like years lmfao
bish ofccc I REMEMBER YOU!!!I am here. Do you Remember haolat from AKP? Nice to meet u here. Don’t worry I am not crying![]()
Yes I like it. NCT Dream got their first win recently. How is your love for Jin?bish ofccc I REMEMBER YOU!!!
Did you like NCT dream comeback btw? I really like it.
that site is never coming back sis
just convert
![]()
STRONGER THAN EVER.Yes I like it. NCT Dream got their first win recently. How is your love for Jin?
this is their win since Jaemin joined Dream.STRONGER THAN EVER.
Waaait idgi?? How did nct not win other times? 'We Go Up' was SOOO good.
OMG I LOVING THE ABUNDANT DK STANS HEREYou can be the OP of Vernon's thread (it does not exist yet)![]()
Daaaaaamn,dis is @burrito frum akp uwu
I mean we talked about all of it here where you beenFirstly, you have the best DK sigs.
Secondly, I have basically converted now, but I will probably go crawling back to akp if it ever does get fixed lol
im SOOO PISSED THOUGH. SO MUCH KPOP TO TALK ABOUT YET IT HAD TO GET HACKED
You have the same username from AKPDo you recognize me?![]()
I really need to get on that Woozi thread don't I... But I am so lazyYou can be the OP of Vernon's thread (it does not exist yet)![]()
Firstly, you have the best DK sigs.
Secondly, I have basically converted now, but I will probably go crawling back to akp if it ever does get fixed lol
im SOOO PISSED THOUGH. SO MUCH KPOP TO TALK ABOUT YET IT HAD TO GET HACKED
Things have been going down on this siteI mean we talked about all of it here where you been
![]()
I know, but perhaps she doesn’t know me anymoreYou have the same username from AKP
nomnomnom