Where’s the lie? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well... they're not wrong... lol I had the impression they were raging against robots or something, but that makes sense, too!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well... they're not wrong... lol I had the impression they were raging against robots or something, but that makes sense, too!
I think they mean raging against societal norms kind of, the type that put everyone in a “machine” and force everyone to comply. But I like printers better :haylul:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I swear printers are always out there trying to piss you off :seokeyes:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I think they mean raging against societal norms kind of, the type that put everyone in a “machine” and force everyone to comply. But I like printers better :haylul:
I was afraid you were going to get all boring on us. This is definitely a printer issue. :TechiNod:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Rage against the computer hell
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,098
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I totally meant you, not Mogu lol idk why I thought that was a Mogu posting
So your saying @Moguri is incapable of kinky thoughts? :nakypog: Printers may not be her thing but she's sure got a thing for rei... :sakUwu:
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread