Which 2nd gen debut songs do you like the most (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There were some pretty amazing debut songs in the second gen.
I defently loved SHINee, Miss A, After School, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, SNSD, Kara, T-ARA ( that whole album is just amazing),AOA and probably forgot some other debut songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like ITNW, but I'm not super familiar with other 2nd gen debuts other than f(x) and After School (and I didn't really like either that much, even though I love the groups)

Do subunit debuts count?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really count 2012 as 2nd gen but since you did I'll put those in too.

Brave Girls - Do You Know


EvoL - We Are a Bit Different


Brown Eyed Girls - Come Closer


Fiestar - Vista


Hello Venus - Venus


Spica - Doggedly


Kara - Break It


Rania - Dr. Feelgood
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD- INTW
Shinee-Replay
T-ara- Lies
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread