Which active groups still have yet to get their first win? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I want to know of which groups (male and female) have yet to get their first win and can someone tell me how long they have been active for?
I don't know about too many groups who don't have a win yet.
Also

  • Dreamcatcher (2 Years, 11 Months)
  • SF9 (3 Years, 4 Months)
  • Weki Meki (2 Years, 3 Months)
  • Gugudan (3 Years, 6 Months)
  • Ladies' Code (6 Years, 10 Months)
  • APRIL (4 Years, 5 Months)
  • Pentagon (3 Years, 3 Months)
  • VAV (4 Years, 2 Months)
  • KARD (2 Years, 6 Months)
  • The Rose (2Years, 5 Months)
  • UP10TION (4 Years, 8 Months)
  • ONF (2 Years, 6 Months)
  • In2It (2 Years, 4 Months)
  • 100% (7 Years, 5 Months)
  • 24K (7 Years, 5 Months)
  • B.I.G (5 Years, 6 Months)
  • Bigflo (5 Years, 7 Months)
  • Cross Gene (7 Years, 7 Months)
  • ELRIS (2 Years, 5 Months)
I don't really know anyone else, so please give me the info.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Well I don't know everyone who has yet to get a win but the oldest I can think of would probably be Ladies Code who debuted in 2013.
Do you know the years and months? So I can put them on the list.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wont add groups that debuted in 2019

VAV
Pentagon
Kard
The Boyz
The Rose
Up10tion
ONF
In2IT
100%
24K
BIG
Bigflo
Cross Gene

The longest on this list would be Cross Gene, theyve been active for 7 years and 7 months
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I wont add groups that debuted in 2019

VAV
Pentagon
Kard
The Boyz
The Rose
Up10tion
ONF
In2IT
100%
24K
BIG
Bigflo
Cross Gene

The longest on this list would be Cross Gene, theyve been active for 7 years and 7 months
How long since all of their debuts?
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I wont add groups that debuted in 2019

VAV
Pentagon
Kard
The Boyz
The Rose
Up10tion
ONF
In2IT
100%
24K
BIG
Bigflo
Cross Gene

The longest on this list would be Cross Gene, theyve been active for 7 years and 7 months
The Boyz already have a first win bless :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I wont add groups that debuted in 2019

VAV
Pentagon
Kard
The Boyz
The Rose
Up10tion
ONF
In2IT
100%
24K
BIG
Bigflo
Cross Gene

The longest on this list would be Cross Gene, theyve been active for 7 years and 7 months
I have done all of these except 'The Boyz' as I think they already got a 1st win.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread