Which albums have you listened to so far this year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
And which tracks were your favorites from each album?

I mostly listen to title tracks, but these are the full and mini albums I listened to this year:

Crush - From Midnight To Sunrise (2019) Nighty Night, Tiki-Taka
Younha - UNSTABLE MINDSET (2020) Dark Cloud, Winter Flower
Colde - Love Part 1 (2019) WA-R-R, Don't Leave Me My Love
The Black Keys -Let's Rock (2019) Every Little Thing
IZ*ONE - BLOOM*IZ (2020) Fiesta BUT THIS WHOLE ALBUM IS SO GOOD
Sik-K - Officially OG
WINNER - Remember (2020) Hold
DeVita - CREME (2020)
(G) I-DLE - I trust (2020) Luv U
NCT 127 -Neo Zone (2020)
GOT7 - DYE (2020) Not By The Moon, Poison
QUIN - LUCID (2019)
KATIE - LOG (2019)

I guess I usually agree with the record label's decision-making regarding title tracks and secondary promotional tracks.
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, my list was manageable because I mostly listen to playlists. 😅
why is that on General section? Am I supposed to share only Korean albums? If yes my list would be really really tiny
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • KARD's Red Moon album, but I haven't listened to it much after the initial listen. Only the title track.
  • GOT7's Dye. I liked Not By The Moon best. Poison is also pretty good?
  • BTS's Map of the Soul: 7. I haven't listened to it much after the initial listen as well, but I do like Friends and Inner Child.
  • I listened to All About Luv, but haven't gotten the chance to warm up to it yet.
  • NCT's Neo Zone. Kick It is still my favorite, but Mad Dog is good too.
  • I listened to Winner's Remember once, but after that, I think I haven't listened to it again.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • KARD's Red Moon album, but I haven't listened to it much after the initial listen. Only the title track.
  • GOT7's Dye. I liked Not By The Moon best. Poison is also pretty good?
  • BTS's Map of the Soul: 7. I haven't listened to it much after the initial listen as well, but I do like Friends and Inner Child.
  • I listened to All About Luv, but haven't gotten the chance to warm up to it yet.
  • NCT's Neo Zone. Kick It is still my favorite, but Mad Dog is good too.
  • I listened to Winner's Remember once, but after that, I think I haven't listened to it again.
what about NON-CALL NOW (NEO JAPONISM) :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The only albums I can think of are from (G)I-dle, BTS, and Winner.

(G)I-dle, I Trust - I didn't like the album at all
BTS, MOTS7 - Inner Child, On
Winner, Remember - Hold, Serenade
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I haven't got the chance to finish the album yet lmao
I listened to that album the most this year so far and I doubt any album will overtake it, except if it is an other NEO JAPO album :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I listened to that album the most this year so far and I doubt any album will overtake it, except if it is an other NEO JAPO album :haylul:
Sound's about right
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Because I included The Black Keys, QUIN, and KATIE albums. Maybe I should move it to the Korean section?
oooh my mistake :maheart: Maybe I'll make my list later
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
NEO JAPONISM (NON-CALL NOW) : rewind the story, Call my name, the force
GFRIEND (Labyrinth) : Here we are, Labyrinth
Ange Rêve (Ange Rêve) : Sephiria, Ano Natsu no Melody (Nouvelle ver.), Nakanaiyo
monogatari (monogatari) : Reborn, mouikkaikiminisukitoienai, Party Animals
Kolokol (WONDERLAND) : Bookmark, Lullaby, Pale Star
SOL (SEQUENCE3) : Chronostasis, Rewrite Syndrome
BLACKNAZARENE (ADMIRATION) : lasthymn, GAME, Obsidian, Black Supernova
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Rina by Rina Sawayama - Take Me As I Am, Cyber Stockholm Syndrome, Tunnel Vision, Alterlife, Ordinary Superstar
Sawayama by Rina Sawayama - STFU, XS, Comme des Garcon, Dynasty, Who's Gonna Save You Now
Chocolate by Changmin - [pending]
Zone of Gold by Ryuji Imaichi - Kiss and Tell
Who Are You? by Hiroomi Tosaka - Overdose
Raise the Flag by Sandaime J Soul Brothers - Raise the Flag
Shonen Chronicle by Generations from Exile Tribe - A New Chronicle, G-Energy, Fly Boys Fly Girls, Snake Pit, United Journey, 心声 , 少年
dot point jump by OnlyOneOf - savanna, picassO
line sun goodness by OnlyOneOf - sage, bOss
# by Loona - #, Number 1
Queen of Hip Pop by Namie Amuro - WoWa
Play by Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek, Step With It
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Sawayama by Rina Sawayama - STFU, XS, Comme des Garcon, Dynasty, Who's Gonna Save You Now
Chocolate by Changmin - [pending]
Zone of Gold by Ryuji Imaichi - Kiss and Tell
Who Are You? by Hiroomi Tosaka - Overdose
Raise the Flag by Sandaime J Soul Brothers - Raise the Flag
Shonen Chronicle by Generations from Exile Tribe - A New Chronicle, G-Energy, Fly Boys Fly Girls, Snake Pit, United Journey, 心声 , 少年

oh wait I'm not done, oops
Sawayama :lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread