- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Pretty little liars, The vampire diariesthey seemed interesting at 13yo, but welp... Not at 20. I couldn't finish TVD
![]()
Girl you really are a masochistPLL pretty much still gives me nightmaresThe pure shit I went through with the series and that awful finale ( for wich my dumbass even woke up really early for so I can watch it pretty much live when it premiered). I. Marlene King defently made me question my sanity.
Yet I still watched S1 of The Perfectionist.....
I guess suffering is what I need sometimes when it comes to that
I swearGirl you really are a masochist![]()
OMG SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GURL!! I AM A PLL STAN TOO! 7 YEARS OF MY LIFE WATCHING THAT SHOW!! XDPLL pretty much still gives me nightmaresThe pure shit I went through with the series and that awful finale ( for wich my dumbass even woke up really early for so I can watch it pretty much live when it premiered). I. Marlene King defently made me question my sanity.
Yet I still watched S1 of The Perfectionist.....
I guess suffering is what I need sometimes when it comes to that
yeah 7 years and now even the PerfectionistOMG SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GURL!! I AM A PLL STAN TOO! 7 YEARS OF MY LIFE WATCHING THAT SHOW!! XD
I watched The Perfectionist too LMAO
IT'S TOO HARD TO SPEAK ABOUT EMISONyeah 7 years and now even the Perfectioniststill can’t believe what they did with Emison
![]()
I feel you. I couldn't get a few episodes past it eitherAn episode of diabolik lovers![]()