which astro member? (3 Viewers)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


I dont know who this boy is but he is cutie. Someone please tell me his name.
Also can someone tell me how good astro is?
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yea, delicious Sahne :sj_weary:

44336
That's actually how I remember the name for cream in German. It's why I typed out Sahne instead of Sanha. I'm so used to it. :jisoosmh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Sanha looks a bit like X1's Dohyun crossed with Yohan :susPepe: He usually looks different than in the tweet but still cute (still my least favorite member tho, not that I don't like him, just like the others more)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LucieBear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread