- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
That's smart since I change mine so often lolhmm i think there's an orange border but maybe you wanna get one that can go with any layout ?
I'm not a fan of BTS, sorry!BTSkpopfangirl is a nice name i think, ask @nadia
I got it about 3-2 weeks ago?wait when did you get the treasure one?![]()
I still love Treasure but I'm not sure if it matches my aesthetic.I got it about 3-2 weeks ago?
I did not notice it with your previous pfp somehowI got it about 3-2 weeks ago?
Lol, it's ok. It's definitely much more visible now.I did not notice it with your previous pfp somehow![]()
yeah!! I think its fitting the pfp well!Lol, it's ok. It's definitely much more visible now.
Glad to hear it!yeah!! I think its fitting the pfp well!![]()
its good!Glad to hear it!What do you think about the username?
NOBTSkpopfangirl is a nice name i think, ask @nadia
I don't know, I'm not the biggest fan of it. I like short aesthetic usernames.What about TreasurexMyLove great name