- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
hey hey hey what I do with my coins in my business!!!HELPPPP NOT AGAIN
I'm making a petition to take them away!! /jhey hey hey what I do with my coins in my business!!!
go ahead my friendI'm making a petition to take them away!! /j
I WILL FIND YOUR WEAKNESS!!go ahead my friend
make my day!!!
I have no weaknesses!!!I WILL FIND YOUR WEAKNESS!!
I swear I'm a real boy and not just LSM's avatar!!!ok bot
For how long would I have to do it? (Can I keep my frame and badges as well?)
boy???I swear I'm a real boy and not just LSM's avatar!!!
nope 100% totally nxde!!! lolFor how long would I have to do it? (Can I keep my frame and badges as well?)
How do I hide my badges though? And wouldn't I need to pay to get my frame back?nope 100% totally nxde!!! lol
you would revert back to what you were on day 1 no aesthetics
maybe @Vikki can help????How do I hide my badges though? And wouldn't I need to pay to get my frame back?
bro regressedwell the last I checked!!! lol
I'm willing to do it but I just don't want to have to pay 4,000 coins for my frame again or earn my badges again eithermaybe @Vikki can help????