Which avatar frame should I get + username change (1 Viewer)

Should I change my username?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, go back to maple

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (idea below)

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I'm willing to do it but I just don't want to have to pay 4,000 coins for my frame again or earn my badges again either
I'm pretty sure there r blank badges not 100% sure :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do I hide my badges though? And wouldn't I need to pay to get my frame back?
For badges you can get 6 transparent ones. For frames there’s no way around it, you’d have to pay 500 for the removal and 4000 if you want a new one.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
For badges you can get 6 transparent ones. For frames there’s no way around it, you’d have to pay 500 for the removal and 4000 if you want a new one.
Im curios why cant we keep the frames we bought instead of replacing? / srs
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
For badges you can get 6 transparent ones. For frames there’s no way around it, you’d have to pay 500 for the removal and 4000 if you want a new one.
Can I request them in the badge thread with no specfic post count needed?
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
given that it's not completely 100% nxde I'm going to have to lower my fee
(I'm a tightass lol)

as vikki said the only thing one can do is transparent the badges and you would keep the frame so 100 coins for 2 weeks!!!
RIPOFF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and naevis
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
given that it's not completely 100% nxde I'm going to have to lower my fee
(I'm a tightass lol)

as vikki said the only thing one can do is transparent the badges and you would keep the frame so 100 coins for 2 weeks!!!
I'll have to go with @MK3AMisSleepy and say no, sorry!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
maybe to you hence why it's a negotiation...
I'm not focusing anyone to take the deal
I would feel bad for the person who would take that deal lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,286
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
how much r u willing to go nxde for? :00
reminds me of this saying lol

person 1 (sometimes referred to as Winston Churchill): ma'am would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
lady: well we'd have to discuss the logistics but yes
Winston Churchill: would you sleep with me for five pounds?
Lady: What kind of person do you think I am - absolutely not
Winston Churchill: we've all established what kind of person you are now we're just haggling over price!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread