Which BG is the most popular on KPS ? (1 Viewer)

Which BG do you like the most ?

  • NCT

  • BTS

  • Big bang

  • Exo

  • Ikon

  • Winner

  • Suju

  • Stray kids

  • 2PM

  • BTOB

  • Ace

  • Shinee

  • TVXQ

  • B1A4

  • others ( write in comment)


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
:pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll:​
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm side-eyeing the lack of Monsta X in the voting options. :llama_ramen:
sorry i don't really listen to monsta X so they're not the bg who come first in my mind :/
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
BTS or BIGBANG, but I voted for BTS :pandahappy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My bangtan babies
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow what, EXO has the most votes so far? I seriously thought I was the only one here! Why are you guys so quiet?

I think NCT or BTS will win in the end since they seem like they're the biggest here (or at least the loudest). We're lacking EXO Ls. We need more. ☹

EDIT: Everyone is saying there's no ARMY... Lol maybe I have just been visiting threads filled with them 😂 I see them everywhere.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread