Which Big 3 company has the least worst styling? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In my opinion JYP? I know they suck at giving quality clothes to the nation's girl group but to me most artists look decent enough for me to overlook it. And I put least worst instead of best for a reason.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But which is the least worst :joysip:
Oops I misread :jisoosmh:

Least worse would be JYP, I can't think of many times I've looked at their outfit and wondered what the stylist was smoking when they thought of it
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But which is the least worst :joysip:
Oops I misread :jisoosmh:

Least worse would be JYP, I can't think of many times I've looked at their outfit and wondered what the stylist was smoking when they thought of it
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i was going to say JYP but then i suddenly remembered that one time that they gave yeeun almost exactly the same outfit as the backup dancers for one i feel you stage so i'll go with SM for this one
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SM is usually good with that and uses intresting styles.
JYP had questionable things and Feel Special for example comes to mind of an era where it did look stunning but the clothes seem to be made of cheap quality. And that has been reaccuring with them.
YG is just either bomb or meh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread