Wana one but I don't need them, I finished TXT Common tho and I'm happy about that :pepeclap:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 19 November 2023 #1 Wana one but I don't need them, I finished TXT Common tho and I'm happy about that
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 November 2023 #2 shinee common I think
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 19 November 2023 #3 ani07 said: shinee common I think Click to expand... Wonderful!!!
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,191 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 19 November 2023 #4 nct dream commons
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 19 November 2023 #5 XIAO said: nct dream commons Click to expand... Reactions: owo