- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
As I'm currently sitting on 4 groups missing 1 card and 1 group missing 2 cards, I think it's time to decide which set I should pursue after I finish
SHINEE, Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher, B.A.P & EVERGLOW
These are the possibly groups I'd actively try to collect since I'd consider myself a fan of their music,
but the question is which would I be most likely to collect the best?
I already have Seventeen's Wonwoo, so that would be one down for their set
SHINEE, Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher, B.A.P & EVERGLOW
These are the possibly groups I'd actively try to collect since I'd consider myself a fan of their music,
but the question is which would I be most likely to collect the best?
| Boy Groups | Girl Groups |
| Stray Kids | ITZY |
| VIXX | LOONA |
| EXO | |
| Seventeen |
I already have Seventeen's Wonwoo, so that would be one down for their set