Which card sets are you working on? (7 Viewers)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always try to give it to someone who is a fan, but Army is dangerous :D. I´d just do first come, first serve, I suppose.
:lisalaugh: Army so savage we’ll even be at each other’s throats

jk army here are actually very mild/chill B L E S S
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
BTS - I got Jungkook and J-Hope already, looking for the other 5 members
Everglow - I got E.U.
Chungha - I got 1/5
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread