Which do you prefer: Love Scenario or KILLING ME? (1 Viewer)

The Superior iKon song?

  • Killing 🔪 Me

    Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Love ❤️ Scenario

    Votes: 9 47.4%

  • Total voters
    19
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So iKon released these two songs last year. Love Scenario was one of the top contenders for song of the year by many, with everyone saying it deserved to win. Killing Me followed after and while not as successful, it's still a bop. So now that some time has passed, which song do you actually think is better?

I actually prefer Killing Me to Love Scenario. I could listen to that song over and over again. I like Love Scenario a lot too, and I probably would've said that I preferred it at first, but there's just something about Killing Me which I really love. It's super dark and mysterious but at the same time really powerful and catchy. Such a great song.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t decide.
Those two are my favorite titles from new kids era ( +Bling Bling).
iKON really did amazing last year
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Both are good, but I prefer Killing me, it fits my style better
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread