- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I hope some of you watch it
I have to say Season 11 wasn't exactly my cup of tea, that being said, I still need to watch 2-3 more episodes of it.
I have to say Matt Smith and David Tennant are my top 1 with both sharing the spot since I can't decide which is better, because they both killed it.
Also Peter and Christopher killed it as well so much, I wished Christopher was in more than one season because if he met Donna the saaaass would be real.
Jodie was alright, nothing really special in a way? She has a potential but has yet to show it. It was overall a bit messy and hurried up, also the cast was somehow messed up but I still love em all.
What about you? Which is your favorite Doctor and why?