have no fear selfmate is here to unflop your thread...the greatest flop in forum history
bruh i can't im not that irresponsiblehave no fear selfmate is here to unflop your thread...
if you can afford it why not buy 'em all!!!
why winter and karina???bruh i can't im not that irresponsible
they look coolerwhy winter and karina???
why not go off meta and get NN and giselle?
nice nicethey look cooler
preordered, drama, sequence ningning ang giant winternice nice
so have you pre-ordered them or getting them post D-Day?
nice when are they expected to arrive?preordered, drama, sequence ningning ang giant winter
idk lolnice when are they expected to arrive?
nah nah nahbuy 2 the 1st time then 2 the other problem solved!!
I know when I buy something I always choose the fastest method.nice when are they expected to arrive?
im fine waiting tbhI know when I buy something I always choose the fastest method.
as most people hate a wait.
patience is a virtue!!!im fine waiting tbh
you and both my friend...im good at it