TV Which drama should I watch next? (four options) (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
All of them are amazing options and some of my favourite dramas so it's hard to choose...

In terms of plotline, I would go with either Hotel Del Luna or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. If you want light comedy, Strong Woman is probably the best but if you want a slightly more serious and deep drama, I would opt for Hotel Del Luna. It's up to you but I would recommend you check out both first. Have fun!
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
All of them are amazing options and some of my favourite dramas so it's hard to choose...

In terms of plotline, I would go with either Hotel Del Luna or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. If you want to light comedy, Strong Woman is probably the best but if you want a slightly more serious and deep drama, I would opt for Hotel Del Luna. It's up to you but I would recommend you check out both first. Have fun!
Oh, I didn't know you liked K-dramas this much! Is there romance in both of them, yes?
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,402
Reactions Received
53,170
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,812
Gender
Female
If you want to see something similar to suspicion partners then I would recommend What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim(haven’t watched the drama fully) which kind of could be put in the same category as Suspicious partners but I personally would recommend Strong Woman Do Bong Soon which could also be in the same category as suspicious partner or Hotel del Luna but this one has a more deeper plot.

but all four dramas has romance and comedy in it.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon was absolutely hilarious lmao, idk about the rest tho, haven't watched them ^^"
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Doo Bong Soon!!!!!

It is such an awesome show!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not a robot
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hotel Del Luna fascinates me so much, probably because I deal with hotels in real life. I will watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon now, so I can look forward to watch Hotel Del Luna as the next one.

Thanks!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Oh, I didn't know you liked K-dramas this much! Is there romance in both of them, yes?
I love K-dramas!
And yes, they both have romance. Strong Woman is more romance oriented than Hotel Del Luna though ^^
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yesterday I finished Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and I really didn't expect to watch it this fast, it took me less than 3 weeks. I loved everything about the main characters and the main story-line, I would've liked a couple of more episodes to fully clear a few things as it seemed a bit rushed at the end.

I plan to start Hotel Del Luna later in 2020, for now I'm going to focus on Twice's Elegant Private Life and then I'll start a new drama. 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
12 January 2020
Messages
5
Reactions Received
7
Location
日本
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yesterday I finished Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and I really didn't expect to watch it this fast, it took me less than 3 weeks. I loved everything about the main characters and the main story-line, I would've liked a couple of more episodes to fully clear a few things as it seemed a bit rushed at the end.

I plan to start Hotel Del Luna later in 2020, for now I'm going to focus on Twice's Elegant Private Life and then I'll start a new drama. 🙂
It took me a day to finish Strong Woman DoBongSoon :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread