COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Which Fandoms Do You Belong To? (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Stray kids
NCT

TXT
Twice
I'm just gonna do 4 :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Byulharang (Chung Ha), Everlasting (Brown Eyed Girls), Playgirlz (After School), Cassiopeia (TVXQ!) and Buddy (GFRIEND).

My top 2 are Brown Eyed Girls and After School:bigcatclap:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@JoanaIsHere @Constellation @Vikki @Jimin @Panda @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Mangoey @Wingfrost @Lord_Taeyong @Golden_Wishes @ilovebread @RainbowDevil @Lowkey @pinzee @bulletproof @dong_ii @EazyC @BritishReveluv @Kedajo @Queen @Sory @WhiteWadeWilson @Emily @maruif @Elizabeth_Xin @taemkitten @Bagliun_Edar @Soleski @Laursynct @Son Na Eun @adorejonghyunie @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @colorfulteardrop @TWIZZLER @inverity @Eww

Sorry for the tag everyone, but I decided that I will allow up to 5 fandoms^^
I know this is still way too little if you stan a bunch of groups (me included), but I do think I need to set a restriction to an extent
Your name for your top 2 groups will be placed in bold, and the other three, if you have them, will be unbolded.
I will keep all the ones you have submitted so far, but you can add another comment if you'd like to resubmit your 5 fandoms!
I'll resubmit then
Army
Blink
Exo L
Stay
Once

Reactions Received
Website
niik.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
my 2 mains are mamamamoo and bts.

although got7 and gfriend are not one of ny ults, i would like it to be added pls!
so in conclusion,
bts, mamamoo, got7, gfriend, (g)-idle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread