Which (G)I-DLE member had the best solo debut? (1 Viewer)

Which member(s) had the best solo debut?


  • Total voters
    8

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
All the songs are good so it's hard to pick :crycry:
But I'll go with Soyeon and Minnie's debuts

Miyeon -


Minnie -


Soojin (including her because I can) -


Soyeon -


Yuqi -
​
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,492
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Especially when thinking about B sides, I'd say...
Minnie / Yuqi
Miyeon

Soyeon / Soojin

I really like Miyeon's Drive as a title, but I almost never go back through her B sides.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread