Which games do you find relaxing to play? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For it's usually Animal Crossing (until I get frustrated with building things and then getting burnt out at least :wimwim:), as well as Untitled Goose Game

I also used to enjoy playing the newest Story of Seasons game until it got too repetitive, but it nice was while it lasted ig


Which games do you find relaxing?
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
stardew valley, minecraft, cooking mama, animal crossing
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Any game I usually enjoy really as even if I am doing something challenging the moment I accomplish it I have that feeling of having done it which will make it worth it
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Stardew valley or genshin. For the latter it's cause I find running around and committing hillichurl genocide relaxing :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Stardew valley or genshin. For the latter it's cause I find running around and committing hillichurl genocide relaxing :wimwim:
I mean.. if murdering hilichurls makes you happy :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread