Which games you can't ever beat? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't think I've ever actually finished a pokemon game by myself. like when I was younger I remember watching my brother finish them, and i always watched playthroughs where they would finish the game but I myself have never done it.

idk the elite four isn't satisfying to me. I've played a shit ton of poke games but I've never beat the elite four, even when I tried replaying them I just stopped when I was about to face the elite four.

i don't think i can think of any other game I haven't finished other than final fantasy 15. that game is just... mediocre. I couldn't even get through it. i
Newer Pokémon games you can finish very fast, except Sun and Moon that has a huge tutorial.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I've been playing code vein and as much as I'm close to gaining all the trophies. There's one where you have to collect 300 medals of honor and the drop rate is rare when you do solo. You're supposed to do it with a partner. But I am not paying 40 BUCKS FOR A MEMBERSHIP. So I feel I either have to grind for it hard, or give up and not beat the game completely :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread