Which gender in kpop impressed you the most in the rap verses this year? Male or Female idol groups? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Personally, I feel the guys hit harder this year with rapping. I never necessarily liked too many female rappers (I do like some so don't get me wrong) but I just prefer male rappers.
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think any idol rappers have really impressed me this year or maybe I'm just forgetting some good songs. :nekosweat:

I think I'll go with female rappers because I can't think of any male rappers that stood out (maybe ATEEZ and SF9). Soyeon has been consistently amazing with her raps and KTL wasn't my taste but Lisa and Jennie killed their rapping parts as well.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well Brown Eyed Girls made a comeback and Miryo killed everyone with her rap so females
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread