Which gift is your favorite? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have to say as much as I didn't want a pair of pajamas these are really really comfortable :sj_weary:
But a pass for snowboarding twice this year is also pretty good, I love snowboarding.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I WAS SPOILED OMG
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
AND I ALSO GOT AN EXTRA 50 EUROS FROM SOMEONE ELSES GRANDPA AND GRANDMA

I LOVE RITUALS
THIS CHERRY BLOSSOM SHIT IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD :junweary:

I got a fuzzy little cat poncho kind of thing and it's the BEST!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got headphones from my roommate. I know its a message for me to stop blasting kpop but I still like them lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I got a lot of great things, I’m most excited about my new camera that my mom got me and someone else got me Seventeen’s light stick :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread